Support us to allow us to continue our work to enable local student projects and scholarships. ImagesConnect is a small non-profit foundation operating on a limited budget. We cannot run our project without the support of donors, volunteers, funds and sponsors. By making a donation to ImagesConnect, you are allowing us to:
- Continue our goal to connect students all over the globe
- Photograph and film more 'world' students
- Run and facilitate our exhibition and student projects
- Support the study of 'world' students
How to donate?
- You can make your donation to the account number of the foundation
IBAN NL 52 INGB 0004790690 BIC/SWIFT INGBNL2A
- Visit our crowdfunding page for the support of specific student projects and portraits
- Or donate directly through PayPal by clicking on the donate button below
Whatever amount you give, it is invaluable to us, allowing us to continue our mission!
A BIG thank you in advance, on behalf of our team and all participating 'world' students!
Public benefit organization and deductible gift
We ensure that your donation will be used entirely for the purpose for which it has been given. The Foundation is appointed (earmarked) by the Dutch Tax Office as a cultural ANBI, a public benefit (non-profit) organization and we operate according to the guidelines of Good Governance.
An ANBI is exempt from gift and inheritance taxes. Donations by private individuals are deductible from income tax 1,25 times the amount. Companies subject to the corporate tax, may deduct from corporate tax 1.5 times the amount.